Group of students walking outside on campus.

October 13, 2010

TAP Refunds

Posted by admin in Financial Aid, SARFS, SRC, Student Accounts

If you are eligible for a TAP refund for Fall 2010, there is no need to fill out a Request for Refund form.  We are diligently processing the refunds for you.  Please be patient with us, as the volume of the refunds is significant.  We cannot estimate at this time how long it will take for them to be generated.  The refund checks will be sent to your local address—make sure your address is current!